Who we are
Our website address is: https://editechsln.co.ke.
Standard Returns Policy – Editech (Kenya customers only)
- Our return policy on most products* is 5 days from delivery. If your order is outside of the return window, please contact Editech Technical Support for product support.
* Check product for specific return policy such as non-returnable products or unopened only
- To allow time for holiday shopping and gift giving, purchases made between November 1st and December 25th may be returned until January 15th, 2021. Non-returnable items remain non-returnable. A restocking fee of up to 15% may apply.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Editech, either through the Editech Online Store or by phone can be returned. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items from the Parts Store, Technical Support, Retailers, Software, or repairs.
- Exceptions for returnable items apply, including but not limited to:
- Gift cards cannot be returned except where required by law.
- Packaged software can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened.
- Software download/upgrades are not returnable.
- Large format printers (for example, DesignJets) are not returnable unless the product is defective or the return is a result of an Editech error.
- Any product which is noted as not returnable.
- Editech reserves the right to deny any returns in circumstances involving repeated returns or other abuse.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Editechsln Store, either by initiating online or by Emailing us.
- The return label we email to you will enable you to return the item to us.
- Do not refuse delivery or return the product without contacting HP first to obtain an RMA. Any product returned outside the Editech Online Store Returns & Exchange policy without authorization may result in a delay or denial of your refund. Also, you assume full liability for products that may be lost or stolen.
- Editech may test computers and printers that are returned and impose a return fee or deny a refund if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned desktop, laptop, tablet, or printer that is damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering/customer action may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee or denied refund based on the condition of the product.
- If you have received a damaged or defective item, we will send you a replacement of the same or similar product.
- If there are any issues with delivery, please contact Editech Store Customer Service immediately to report and resolve. Any claims must be made within 10 days of delivery or of the last scan of the package tracking. Claims received after this point may be denied by Editech.
- Editech may require the return of the original product prior to shipping the replacement.
- If you have received a product and you would like to exchange it for something else, our Customer Service representative will be glad to assist you. A restocking fee may apply.
- Your replacement for exchanges will be initiated once we confirm receipt of the returned item.
- Your refund will be initiated once we receive and inspect your return. Please allow us up to 10 business days to complete the inspection. Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your refund or exchange.
- Editech may deny refund or exchange for any returns that have been tampered with, have missing parts, have been misrepresented and/or are not received and inspected by our warehouse.
- Original shipping and handling charges may not be refunded.
- We can only issue refunds back to the original form of payment. When you return items from a group of items purchased, the remaining amount spent may no longer be eligible for any discount you may have received (e.g., for gifts with purchase, free gifts, buying in quantity). If this is the case, the discount is subtracted from the price you paid for the returned item. To receive a complete refund, all items from the original purchase must be returned.
- If you’re returning parts of an Editech promotional offer or bundle, we will subtract the full price of the item(s) being returned from the total price paid and, if you paid more than such a resulting amount, Editech will refund the over-payment to you.
- If you financed your purchase, refunds will not include any interest due on the loan or any of the non-refundable amounts described above, and you will remain responsible for the performance of your financing agreement.
- Return refunds may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price, plus any applicable sales tax unless the product is defective or the return is a result of an HP.com error. Details for any deduction will be shown on your confirmation email for the return