- Stream on the Big Screen
- Just plug the Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to find how to watch across more than 90 channels and apps with universal search.
- Something’s Always On
- With access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, and more, there are over 300,000 TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens.
- Designed Around Your Voice
- Use the Alexa Voice Remote to find what you want to watch. Just say, “Find romantic comedies,” and Alexa will show you results from apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and Amazon Video. Want to skip the opening credits? Say, “Fast forward a minute,” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels. Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn’t stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Pandora, order a pizza from Domino’s, and more.
- No Cable? No Problem
- Watch TV live with subscriptions to Sling TV, CBS All Access, NBC News, and others. Learn how to stream your favorite shows without a cable subscription (internet service required), and find out which apps you need using the interactive guide.
- Take Your TV with You
- Never miss an episode when you’re away from home. The Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it to a friend’s house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere – all you need is a Wi-Fi connection, an HDTV with an HDMI input, and an available power outlet.
- Entertain Your Way
- Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear next. Plus, you can watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo.
Play thousands of movies, TV shows, and other forms of media simply with the sound of your voice when you use the 2nd generation Amazon Fire TV Stick with the Alexa voice-controlled remote.
This device makes it possible to access content without the need for a cable service or subscription, needing only access to the Internet, such as through a wired or wireless connection. Alexa, the proprietary virtual assistant from Amazon, makes it possible to control the remote without touching the buttons by only issuing voice commands. When connected to Internet-accessible streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube TV, Hulu, and others, a simple command is all that is required to access the service and find content easily.
Use the universal search mode to play content from these and hundreds of online sites to play on your HDTV when the Amazon Fire stick is inserted into the TV’s HDMI port. If you have an Echo device, such as an Echo Dot, you can connect the Amazon Fire stick to the same account and use the Echo device to control what you see on your TV. You can also access music sites, video gaming sites and others in this manner. The black Amazon Fire TV Stick is powered by a power adapter and the remote requires two AAA batteries. The Fire Stick offers 8 GB of storage to keep media that you wish to access easily.
Product Key Features
ModelAmazon Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation)
FeaturesPicture Viewing, With Voice Control
Operating SystemFire OS
Additional Product Features
ProcessorMediaTek Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz
PortsHDMI output, Micro USB for power only
Size3.4” x 1.2” x 0.5” (85.9 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm)
Wi-Fi connectivityDual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2×2 MIMO 80