APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
A periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Output power capacity 700Watts / 1.4kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology Line Interactive
- Output Connections (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Connections IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations 150 – 280 V