APC Back-UPS 700VA , 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Telephone dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Output power capacity 390 Watts / 700VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 390 Watts / 700VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology Line Interactive
- Waveform type Stepped approximation to a sine wave
- Output Connections
- (1) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time 4ms typical