- Laser printers are best for high-volume printingThey handle large volumes quickly and at a low cost per page. Toner (powder) is used instead of ink, so you get smudge-free images and text.Wireless and mobile printing capabilityConnect this printer to your home or office network with built-in Ethernet or wireless LAN. Plus, print from your mobile device with the free HP ePrint app, Apple® AirPrint or Google Cloud Print.
Preloaded business apps help you get the job done
Scan files directly to e-mail, USB, network folders, and the Cloud.
600 dpi (dots per inch) for good print quality
Sufficient resolution for producing good quality documents and photos.
4 individual print cartridges are economical
Only replace toner cartridges (black, cyan, magenta and yellow) when a color runs out. JetIntelligence technology ensures efficient performance.
Large paper trays for high-volume printing and copying
Reload less often with the 250-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output tray. Copy, scan or fax multiple pages easily with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
4.3″ CGD (Color Graphic Display)
Preview images on the screen and navigate print, copy, scan and fax functions.
1 USB port for simple connectivity
1 high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug in and print with a USB drive, camera or other device.
Security features keep your information safe
HP JetAdvantage Private Print and LDAP authentication ensure secure operation.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP m477fnw Color All-In-One Printer White
- Print, copy, scan, fax, email, wireless
- Print speed letter: Up to 28 ppm (black and color)
- Scan to email; 50-sheet ADF; 2 paper trays (standard)
- High yield toner available
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product